About Me

Mijn foto
Mijn naam is Wendy Schoonhoven, ik ben getrouwd en samen hebben wij 2 zoons. Ik zal hier regelmatig mijn zelfgemaakte creaties laten zien. Bedankt dat je even kwam kijken, xxx Wendy.

vrijdag 1 februari 2008

Big (piggy)...




I made this layout for a challenge at the ScrappenDoeJeZo forum. We all received filled envelopes and had to make a lo with the content....This is what I made with it. The picture shows my two boys and a piggy....It was taken at Plopsaland in Belgium about 5 years ago.
Thanks for watching again, have a great weekend!! xxxWendy.

2 opmerkingen:

Janny zei

wooow ik zie inderdaad dat je overloopt van inspiratie Wendy, ik vind hem prachtig en de kleuren van het papier passen zo mooi bij die roze piggy!
jij ook bedankt voor je leuke reacties op mijn blog!

Ingrid zei

Great LO, Wendy. You are really creative and busy at the moment. This LO reminds me that I too have pics of Plopsaland that I still need to scrap.